[kictanet] controversial-it-practitioners-bill-re-emerges

Hannington Oduor hanningtondr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:22:15 EAT 2018

laws are created to address a particular vise within the society, the more
the bill delays the more the society suffer, why dont we have time limit to
these bill that have over stayed their implementation coz of some selfish
needs?

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 9:27 AM Collins Areba via kictanet <

> Is there an underlying motive to pushing this bill from so many quarters
> in the manner they are doing? what’s the game plan?
>
> Regards,
>
> Collins Areba,
> Kilifi, Kenya.
> Tel: +*254 707 750 788* / *0731 750 788*
> Twitter: @arebacollins.
> Skype: arebacollins
> On 19 Sep 2018, 9:21 AM +0300, Barry Macharia via kictanet <
> kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>, wrote:
>
> Dear All
>
> This is back in parliament again
>

> https://www.cio.co.ke/kenyas-controversial-ict-practitioners-bill-re-emerges/
>

> regards
> Barry

*Computer and Cellular Forensic InvestigatorCyber Crime Unit CID HQ Nairobi
0720-727003ENCASE II        C.H.F.I*