[kictanet] What should happen to personal data when someone dies?

Dr. Thomas A. Senaji tsenaji at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 08:37:41 EAT 2018

Good morning -

My view is that it should be addressed in the proposed law and rederve
judicial interpretation  to the judiciary when such a  need arises.

For the case in point, the data is personal and can best be treated as such
and only accessed by people with legitimate interest...this 'legitimate
interest' should be unambiguously defined in the law. Further, I suggest
that the data be treated under "succession" such that the request to access
the information be made to the party to the successor.

Just some thoughts

Senaji

On Wed, 12 Sep 2018, 23:58 Grace Bomu via kictanet, <