[kictanet] Bernie Sanders introduces the BEZOS Act slamming Amazon low wages

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Sep 10 11:22:19 EAT 2018

This is an interesting development.

No matter how you cut it, its becoming increasingly important that
Corporations become good citizens.

How do we define a Good Corporate Citizen? That in my opinion is still very
fluid and will define corporate behaviour going forward. For now
unfortunately for Amazon this will be defined by the court of public
opinion and although the jury is still not in things are not looking very
good for Amazon.

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 10:36 PM WANGARI KABIRU via kictanet <