[kictanet] KETRACO FIBER

Job Muriuki muriukin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:23:15 EAT 2018

KETRACO is 100% Government owned and being a state corporation, it is
regulated under the State Corporations Act, Cap 446
Are parastatals supposed to make any profits or render services at cost?
What is their mandate in running the fiber network considering it's al tax
payer's money?

Regards,
Job Muriuki,

Skype: heviejob

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
09/07/18,
12:22:34 PM

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 12:16 PM Grace Bomu via kictanet <