[kictanet] Stories For Change: using technology to drive behavioral and cultural transformation

Mbugua Njihia mbugua.njihia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:00:06 EAT 2018

Our society is plagued by many ills. Some conversations we have had for
many years and often around the same issues that seem impossible to
transcend generational cycles, made worse by the various environmental
factors that exist at any given time. In the past, the channels through
which issues could be discussed were limited in both number and reach. For
example, if we looked at lessons passed down during every rite of passage,
information was limited to oral transfer to a limited number of recipients,
who in turn could only discuss issues confined to their to their cohort of
initiation.
http://www.mbuguanjihia.com/misfiring-neurons/stories-for-change-using-technology-to-drive-behavioral-and-cultural-transformation.html

*Regards,*
Mbugua Njihia