[kictanet] The Government Whitebox is out...

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:10:27 EAT 2018

Great initiative!

Note the Terms and Conditions:

Terms and Conditions on the use of Whitebox Facility

The Participants agree that by submitting their idea, innovation or product
to the Whitebox Facility they agree to the following terms and conditions
which constitute a legally binding agreement between the Government and the
Participants.Further,the Participants in registering with the Facility
confirm that they have read and fully understood and accepted these terms
and conditions.

   1. The Government is under no obligation to take up the idea, innovation
   or the product or apply it in any manner whatsoever;
   2. The Government is not responsible for the protection of the
   intellectual property rights for the idea, innovation or the product and
   neither does it guarantee any such protection within the Whitebox Facility.
   The Participants are advised to follow through with the appropriate
   Government bodies for the protection of their intellectual property rights.
   3. The Participants agree that they are voluntarily entering in the
   Whitebox Facility and fully understand its mode of operation. Their
   engagement with the Government and its partners is not compulsory and they
   can choose to opt out at any given time.
   4. The Participants acknowledge that the Whitebox Facility is not
   responsible for any contracts that the Participants may enter with any of
   the Facility’s partners. Any such contractual engagements or dealings are
   willingly entered by the Participants and they do not create any privity
   with the Government.
   5. The Participants fully understand the objectives of Whitebox Facility
   and as such the Participants have without any inducement or coercion
   submitted their ideas, innovations and products to the Facility and this
   participation does not create any binding legal obligations with the
   Government.

On Sunday, October 21, 2018, WANGARI KABIRU via kictanet <

--
Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com