[kictanet] Fwd: Link utilization

Nelson Kwaje nelson at web4all.co.ke
Tue Oct 2 14:50:01 EAT 2018

My problem with the ISP's FUP is not “Ignorance of the law”.

My issue with them is the lack of clarity in their policy, a document which
they have not sent to me until now, I only managed find it after someone
shared it in this forum.
My second problem is the issue of consent. I don’t have any document which
states that I have given my explicit or implicit consent to this policy.

I only knew of it after making several calls to the ISP to ask why my
internet went down for several hours.

Regards
Nelson Kwaje
Team Lead, Tech and Innovation Unit