[kictanet] Fwd: Tweet from DCI KENYA (@DCI_Kenya)

Grace Bomu nmutungu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:25:22 EAT 2018

I would argue that everyone has the right to privacy, which means that
right not to have their communications, private or family affairs
unnecessarily infringed.  So the DPP should only make these posts out of
necessity and I am sure that they can argue that they are necessary for
public safety.
Another concern however is the language used in the posts. It concludes
that the suspects have committed the crimes and that their case is done.
This goes against the notion of innocence till proven guilty. Considering
that we do not have all sides of the story, perhaps DPP could be more
cautious before parading suspects images and other personal details online?

Grace Mutung'u
Skype: gracebomu
@Bomu
PGP ID : 0x33A3450F