[kictanet] Community Networks

John Gitau jgitau at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:01:24 EAT 2018

You dont need much, an operating license, if you will ride on an existing
ISP, you wont need an ISP license, depending on services you might need a
CSP and or ASP license. Microwave/wimax is subject to frequency approvals
and is costlier but as someone mentioned i'd just work with 2.4/5GHz. maybe
a telecommunication personnel license

There is a whole host of things you can do but if planning to start small
nothing stops you from being online next week within three months at
worst:-)

JG

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 5:54 PM Twahir Hussein Kassim via kictanet <

**Gitau