[kictanet] Community Networks

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 17:12:09 EAT 2018

Hi Twahir,

You may want to consult Michuki Mwangi from ISOC or Josephine Miliza
from TunapandaNet in Kibera who are experts on the subject. I think
some guidance from CA on the matter will also be usefull, our good
friend Mr. Wambua is always at hand to clarify such issues.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277