[kictanet] Kenya ICT Authority - Deploy Azure Stack?

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:54:24 EAT 2018

Grace,

Apologies for being unclear. Was "suggesting" the solution KICTA wisely
chose, be hosted in Kenya.

In Egypt the solution is hosted by a Microsoft Partner but KICTA would be
wise to build some internal capacity to deploy the same. Upcoming
procurement law updates might lock out some Microsoft Partners usually
referred for not so small projects in Kenya. On the bright side, Kenya can
begin to build stronger technology firms (owned primarily by Kenyans).

--
SMM

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*