[kictanet] Refurbished Karatina Market I Jack Ma Kept His Word: Kigali Electronic World Trade Platform | Keynote Address by President Kagame

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 16:17:40 EAT 2018

Refurbished Karatina market finally opens

|  |  |

|  |
Refurbished Karatina market finally opens

The project had stalled for nearly a decade due to wrangles and politics.

The market, which is the second largest open air market in Africa after Nigeria’s Kano, started operating in 1938 as a barter trade centre. Transactions were done under a small tree known as "Karatina" (Kigelia africana).

Electronic World Trade Platform | Keynote Address by President Kagame

|  |  |

|  |
Electronic World Trade Platform | Keynote Address by President Kagame

President Kagame and Jack Ma attend the Official Launch of Electronic World Trade Platform (eWTP) Africa | Kigal...

Electronic World Trade Platform (eWTP) is a private sector-led and all stakeholder initiative, for public-private dialogue to incubate e-Trade rules and foster a more effective and efficient policy and business environment for cross border electronic trade (eTrade) development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDiXl6YNDBw

Also listen into Samuel's message here.

Efficient markets even the age-old local physical are big games for tech.
Blessings.Regards/Wangari
---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".