[kictanet] Access Gaps: What would it take? A proposal

Job Muriuki muriukin at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:11:53 EAT 2018

@Wangari,
I have followed the Mawingu story and paid them a visit and the kind of
funding they get allows them to get service based on the expensive rates.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
05/29/18,
8:05:51 PM

Regards,
Job Muriuki,

Skype: heviejob

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 7:32 PM, WANGARI KABIRU via kictanet <