[kictanet] NTSA - New driving license a big joke

Grace Bomu nmutungu at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:19:01 EAT 2018

@Adam, government collecting everyone's data afresh as is happening with
passports, marriage certificates, birth certificates drivers licences etc
should surely be done within a framework. Also, the public should be
informed of the whys and a justification given for all the fees being
collected with the fresh (mandatory) registrations.

Grace Mutung'u
Skype: gracebomu
@Bomu
PGP ID : 0x33A3450F