[kictanet] The European Union General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon May 28 22:48:40 EAT 2018

Hi bwana Kariuki,

The GDPR conversation has been going on on this list for a couple of
months. If you check the archives, you will even find a paper by
Juliet Wangui on how GDPR will affect African countries. I am also
happy to note that companies such as Kenya Airways and Elewana
collections have taken steps to comply with GDPR requirements such as
appointment of Data Protection officers and revision of their privacy
policies. I am sure there are many others that might have done so
without much fanfare.

Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno