[kictanet] Access Gaps: What would it take? A proposal

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon May 28 15:38:58 EAT 2018

Collins

Well done. I second this suggestion. Maybe KICTANet can put together a
proposal to drive this conversation forward?

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 12:21 PM, Collins Areba via kictanet <