[kictanet] Save the Date: the Kenya Internet Governance Forum 2018 (July 19, 2018)

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at kictanet.or.ke
Tue May 22 18:13:26 EAT 2018

Listers

Greetings!

This is to let you know that the Kenya Internet Governance Forum 2018
is planned to take place on Thursday July 19, 2018.

I will send a call shortly to invite volunteers to help in organizing
the forum. The organising committee lead by Victor Kapiyo (he will
Chair for the 2nd term) will share further details on venue, topics,
speakers with us as the process evolves.

Looking forward to seeing as many of you on that day.

Best regards

Githaiga, Grace

Co-Convenor
Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet)
Twitter:@ggithaiga
Tel: 254722701495
Skype: gracegithaiga
Alternate email: ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gracegithaiga
www.kictanet.or.ke

"Change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged
and come together to demand it. I am asking you to believe. Not in my
ability to bring about change – but in yours"---Barrack Obama.