[kictanet] of Statistics...and Statistics..

Adam Lane adam.lane at huawei.com
Mon May 21 18:36:25 EAT 2018

Ali
Yes, I prefer GSMA statistics as they are the only ones who calculate how many people have more than 1 sim card, and then they only count users. CA just counts sim cards, and many people have 2…
Even number of smart phones is not entirely accurate as some people have 2 of them as well, but still number of smart phones is also a decent estimate.

GSMA Intelligence is a fantastic resource
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3F132.9E622F90]