[kictanet] Failing to Reverse Erroneous M-PESA Payments Now an Offence

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:09:21 EAT 2018

Hi Mercy,

I find it extreme for example if you are in the diaspora for a prolonged
period and someone sends you money accidentally you might be in a fix when
you land and switch on your phone yet you may not even have beem aware,
would be keen to know how others think of such a scenario.

Regards

On Thu, 17 May 2018 08:02 kanini mutemi via kictanet, <