[kictanet] Feedback on New Look CA Website

Collins Areba arebacollins at gmail.com
Tue May 15 12:59:33 EAT 2018

Thanks @Chiimbiru.

Is there any particular reason (legally or otherwise) why most forms (returns, application, etc) have to be downloaded, printed and submitted?

I could think of a thousand million ways that is counter intuitive in an era where , like e-citizen, everything can be filled online and just pdf/ printed & automatically submitted.