[kictanet] Invitation to Participate in the Annual ICT Week 2018

Gimode, Chiimbiru gimode at ca.go.ke
Thu May 10 07:40:14 EAT 2018

Dear Listers,
The Communications Authority of Kenya (CA) annually hosts an ICT Week, a forum that brings together ICT experts, government leaders, ICT service providers, ICT entrepreneurs, start-ups and consumers to discuss various issues pertinent to the ICT industry. It is a platform for the Authority to create awareness on its mandate, increase compliance with licensee conditions and enhance quality of service provided to consumers.

This year’s event will be held from 16th to 18th May 2018 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Nairobi starting from 9:30am, daily. The theme for this year’s forum is “Use of Emerging Technologies in Driving the Big 4 Agenda for Kenya”.

The forum, which will cover all regulated segments of the ICT sector, shall be structured on thematic sessions such as Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence, Proposed Licensing Framework for Emerging Technologies and ICT sector Initiatives in the Big 4 Agenda, among others.

The Authority, cordially invites you  to participate in the 2018 ICT Week. We will appreciate confirmation of your participation by filling the attached registration form, with an indication of sessions of interest. The form should be sent to the email address: ICTWEEK2018 at ca.go.ke<mailto:ICTWEEK2018 at ca.go.ke> by Monday, 14th May 2018. The draft program is attached for your reference.

Looking forward to hosting you.

Best  Regards,
Chiimbiru Gimode, CMRP, MPRSK.
Communications Officer

Communications Authority of Kenya (CA)
CA Centre,Waiyaki Way,Westlands, Nairobi I P.O Box 14448 Nairobi 00800.
Office Line : 0703-042-524 I Website : www.ca.go.ke   I Twitter : @CA_Kenya
Facebook : Communications Authority of Kenya I YouTube : CA Kenya
Flickr : https://www.flickr.com/photos/cck-kenya

CA Core Values:
Integrity | Transparency| Accountability | Diligence | Results Focus I Team work
We are all bound together in ways that are invisible to the eye.There is a oneness to humanity.We achieve ourselves by sharing ourselves with others and caring for those around us-Barack Obama.

[cid:F7268D62-54D9-4133-80D1-6E8E642420A1]
Please be responsible, consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
DISCLAIMER:- This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use by the individual(s) or entity to whom it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action  in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Additionally, if you have received this email in error please notify the sender  immediately by a reply e-mail. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.