[kictanet] Banning of the FILM Rafiki

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue May 8 15:37:11 EAT 2018

Hi Lucy,

Its good you bring the issue of the National Value System which was also a
silent pillar in the Vision 2030 document. In as much as we want to ignore
this pillar , it is key for any nation that is development conscious. We
must recognize that in as much as we have a right to debate leaders have a
responsibility to make decisions that shape the Society based on what the
society subscribes to as values.

Best Regards

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 5:18 AM, Lawrence Dinga, CISSP via kictanet <

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254733206359
Skype: barrack.otieno