[kictanet] ‘Digital Economy for Africa’ Forum in Washington, D.C organised by the World Bank Group.

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 5 09:33:55 EAT 2018

Digital Economy For Africa - The Tony Elumelu Foundation

|  |
Digital Economy For Africa - The Tony Elumelu Foundation

Jolomi @ www.in10city.com

"....Tony Elumelu revealed that Africa’s youth population, 60% of which are under the age of 30, is a strong but underutilised intellectual platform that could facilitate the achievement of a vibrant digital economy in Africa. He further highlighted challenges with infrastructure, government policies and regulation and intellectual property as key areas to address...."

Insightful listening for the many!
Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari
---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".