[kictanet] Invitation to the Biometrics Privacy Report Launch

Robert Muthuri muthuri.r at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:12:19 EAT 2018

Dear Listers,

We are Centre for Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law
(CIPIT), a centre under Strathmore Law School.

In the past one year, we have been carrying out research on the use of
biometrics in Kenya's electoral process. We shall be presenting
our findings on *7th of May 2018, 2 pm to 6 pm* at the Strathmore Business
School Auditorium.

We hereby like to invite you to attend. If you haven't yet registered,
please do so here
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/biometrics-privacy-report-launch-tickets-45430482797?aff=es2>
. Below is a flyer containing the program details.

We look forward to your favorable response.

Yours Sincerely,

CIPIT Team