[kictanet] Fwd: [Internetcollaboration] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] Call for workshop proposals

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue May 1 10:56:14 EAT 2018

Listers,

Might be of interest to some.

Regards
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raquel Gatto <gatto at isoc.org>
Date: Tue, May 1, 2018 at 6:04 AM
Subject: [Internetcollaboration] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] Call for workshop
proposals
To: Elist internetcollaboration <internetcollaboration at elists.isoc.org>

Hi all,

The IGF 2018 Call for Workshops is now open until 27 May (details below).
As part of the previous discussions, it is really important to have more
technical community proposals to contribute for the overall program of the
IGF.

Of course that’s only a piece of the discussions we had, and we should also
continue the key conversations around the improvements and future of the
IGF. Perhaps we can set a call in the next days to advance some common
views.

Finally, the MAG is meeting again this week on Wednesday and hopefully we
will hear about the upcoming venue. I will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Raquel Gatto
Regional Policy Advisor
Internet Society