[kictanet] Media barred from covering events at JKIA?

Andrea Bohnstedt andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com
Tue Mar 27 18:31:14 EAT 2018

Yes, actually they should, because that's their job. And if there were
security concerns, then those can be communicated rather than physically
attacking journalists.

On 27 March 2018 at 15:39, Brian Munyao Longwe via kictanet <

> In light of not so distant terrorist attacks (from which the airport has
> barely recovered) as well as increased security measures I am not
> surprised. Media should not think that they can just go anywhere they
> please...or should they?
>
> Mblayo
>
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 3:12 PM Barrack Otieno via kictanet <
>

>> Listers,
>>
>> Unfortunate events unfolding with the media being barred from accessing
>> the airport according to KTN to cover the events taking place there as to
>> whether this is right or wrong i live it to your imagination.
>>
>> Regards
>> --
>> Barrack O. Otieno
>> +254721325277 <+254%20721%20325277>
>> +254733206359 <+254%20733%20206359>
>> Skype: barrack.otieno
>> PGP ID: 0x2611D86A

>> mailman/options/kictanet/blongwe%40gmail.com

> mailman/options/kictanet/andrea.bohnstedt%40ratio-magazine.com

Andrea Bohnstedt <http://ke.linkedin.com/in/andreabohnstedt>
Analyst/Publisher

www.ratio-magazine.com
www.africa-assets.com