[kictanet] The case for and against #deletefacebook

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Mar 26 06:04:37 EAT 2018

Listers

Hope you all had a great weekend. Here’s an interesting article on the ongoing Facebook fallout.

Excerpt:-

I spent the evening with a friend who is far bolder than me. Having deactivated his Facebook profile three years ago, he upped the ante this week by deleting his Instagram account. Even more drastically, he plans officially to delete his long-dormant Facebook account—the last vestige of his serfhood in Mr. Zuckerberg’s fiefdom—sometime very soon, after his girlfriend has had an opportunity to port its photos elsewhere. (He prefers offline storage.)

Read on:-

https://view.email.fortune.com/?qs=55840ef3733ec70e7bbf70681a1fdf4ef688af63cc3bc7eef1a6466871482204b1da0994a47ddc4eb36e55eca2c6a6c64c45c7cb49127419dc577951543699845cefb5000f8f8cbb

Regards

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad