[kictanet] Research cooperation, and partnership required urgently!

Emanuele Achino emanuele.achino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:52:19 EAT 2018

Dear All,

I am finalising a project proposal (Mapping and Making Available
Evidence-Based Research for Internet Policies in Africa) on the Internet
and Society relations in Kenya.

At this stage, I would focus attention on the strategic role of Public
Authorises in delivering broadband and Internet services in rural areas
across Kenya.

To do so, I would be grateful to ask you suggestions for a partnership.
More precisely, I am looking for a Host Institution able to cooperate with
me and with other stakeholders in Kenya with the aim to create a network at
local scale and collect information on the matter (needs analysis). I have
been in touch with colleagues at the University of Nairobi, but to date, I
have not received a feedback (a partnership between academics, and the
civil society will be more then appreciated).

Deadline is approaching soon (March, the 25th), and I am in a rush. This is
to say that I really appreciate a feedback as soon as you can.

I hope to hear from you soon, and best wishes

Emanuele

Mail
priva di virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>