[kictanet] Invitation to Community 365 Days Review - 23rd March 2018 from 6pm to 9pm

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 07:56:06 EAT 2018

Greetings,

Before we go far into the year, KICTANET has organised a cocktail to
evaluate the progress of the ICT sector in Kenya. The cocktail will be held
on 23rd March, 2018 at the Laico Hotel, Nairobi from 6pm to 9pm.

Findings of the " ICT sector Year in Review survey" will be shared and
deliberated with the community.

Please RSVP to enable logistics and planning. Follow this link
https://kictanet365daysreview.eventbrite.com

If you have any questions, you can direct them to me or to
mwaragichanga at gmail.com

--

Best regards.
Liz.