[kictanet] Hurricane at the eye of a storm (Yes ? No )

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Mar 14 10:06:10 EAT 2018

If there's even a grain of truth in this story we should be a worried lot.
Very.

More than half this country has no access to connectivity (CA statistics
not withstanding) and yet we are playing politics on inexpensive
connectivity that has the potential to exponentially uplift people's lives
not to mention Government Revenues.

I wonder how we can get to the bottom of this?

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 9:58 AM, Collins Areba via kictanet <