[kictanet] Bitange to head Taskforce on Blockchain...

Hillary Cheserek hcheserek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:21:43 EAT 2018

It is true that blockchain is not a panacea. It however solves specific
problems that cannot be resolved by the traditional methods. Well developed
blockchain systems do not need trust to operate. It is not about trusting
the network. It is about using software codes on the network that are
immutable and cannot be changed, without consensus and due procedure. There
are existing global networks that people can ran their networks on such as
the Etherium ERC 20 Token of the EOS token. The question is are we ready to
accept to be controlled fully by machines?

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 6:06 PM, Erick Mwangi via kictanet <