[kictanet] Telcos CEOs on the spot in push to declare Safaricom dominant

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Jul 31 12:59:59 EAT 2018

Douglas

That interoperability thingi is already a done deal.. Though in my honest
opinion Safaricom should have done it way way long ago voluntarily. That's
what #PlatformFirst thinking organizations do. They don't ring fence. The
open the fences and let everyone in..Then close the fence! @Walu, that's my
definition of a true platform. :-)

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.