[kictanet] Regulator seeks power to license retail mobilecashagents

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Jul 26 10:18:19 EAT 2018

Boniface

Hehee.. Let's continue engaging the powers that be on this platform.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 10:00 AM, Boniface Machuki via kictanet <