[kictanet] Kenya IGF Online Discussions. Day 3. Developments in Fintech and E-commerce

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Jul 12 18:07:37 EAT 2018

Alex

Thanks for that. You are quite right. Someone within the CRB space one told
me that if you apply for a loan for the first time your score is pretty low
because of the fact that there is no data on you.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:36 PM, Alex Watila via kictanet <