[kictanet] Kenya IGF Online Discussions Day 1: Content Regulation on the Internet

anyega jefferson jeffersonanyega at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:56:55 EAT 2018

I think something whose acceptance changes based on location shouldn't be
the basis for governing content "theoretically" intended for a global
audience, after all the Internet is not a village shopping center.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:51 PM, anyega jefferson <jeffersonanyega at gmail.com

jeffersonanyega at gmail.com

0703824326

Start where you are,use what you have and do what you can.