[kictanet] Sh4.7 billion health data technology in limbo

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Jul 4 11:23:07 EAT 2018

Adam

Don't lose my point. It is super important. Under what law or regulation
are we going to move around sensitive health data? This country needs to do
a refresh and reboot and stop Procurement Driven tenders.

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.