[kictanet] AriseBank: SEC Halts Alleged Initial Coin Offering Scam

Nick Ngatia nthawz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 18:13:43 EAT 2018

This is no surprise.

With no possibility of regulating or taxing bitcoin transactions, I doubt
whether any government will ever embrace bitcoin or any other
crypto-currency.

To governments, anything that takes away possible tax income is
non-negotiable!

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 3:40 PM, Lawrence Njogu via kictanet <

> This is a BIG challenge for all world governments; it is a global
> megatrend and no one has an answer yet if/how/when to regulate
> cryptocurrencies.
> ------------------------------

*Nick Ngatia*
Email <nick.ngatia at childrenyouth.org> *|* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/niccoswagg1> *|* *Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/nickngatia> **| LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-ngatia-a6b06a7b?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic>
*
*Skype:* *nick.ngatia** |* *Phone:* *+25**4 (0) 711 42 2015*

*"Development Towards Sustainability is far too more important to leave it
to chance."*