[kictanet] Copyright Amendment Bill 2017

Collins Areba arebacollins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 12:18:33 EAT 2018

I see problems:

1: ISPs don't necessarily host websites, some do as an additional business
activity, most dont.
2: ISP's do not in principle scan and assess the nature of traffic passing
through, their primary role, is to pass data. Effectively, efficiently,
reliably.
3: Lastly, IPV6 introduces another complication to this whole equation
especially if the ISP made a design decision to execute this network wide.

In short, take down requests should be sent to the persons that are able &
responsible for this. I hope we do not get into that scenario where a legal
notice to intervene is issued to someone who cant / shouldn't intervene
because the law was ignorant on this.

Regards,

Collins Areba,
Kilifi, Kenya.
Tel: +*254 707 750 788 */ *0731750788*
Twitter: @arebacollins.
Skype: arebacollins

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 12:01 PM, kanini mutemi via kictanet <