[kictanet] TV signals turned off

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 19:34:36 EAT 2018

Hi Colleagues,

In principal the act of interfering with the media should be condemned for
instance some of the channels still cannot air news yet as customers we
have paid for the content which is not right. We have different opinions or
views on how the media should conduct itself which is ok but free flow of
information should not be curtailed. If we are not careful the Internet in
Kenya will soon be targeted which will affect the economy in a great way.
I am still hopeful that the Communications Authority will issue a statement
on what has happened today to bring this matter to closure and as we wait
for the same, let us avoid casting aspersions since we will veer of the
real issue.

Regards

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 7:13 PM, Dorcas Muthoni via kictanet <

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254733206359
Skype: barrack.otieno