[kictanet] TV signals turned off

Wamathai (HapaKenya) w at hapakenya.com
Tue Jan 30 11:30:37 EAT 2018

To clarify, those that rely on Signet and PANG, to access these channels
can't access them at the moment.

Those that don't, i.e. Startimes, DSTV, Zuku, can still access these
channels. The TV stations themselves are also reporting that they have been
switched off. Citizen has also released a statement on the same.