[kictanet] {Disarmed} African Union accuses China of hacking its HQ

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Tue Jan 30 07:09:25 EAT 2018

The #sittingducks really we are. #NoFreeLunch. Colonization 3.0. Africa
shall be colonized by all other nations because of lack of leadership and
integrity. We are owned. Sold. African leaders should have a little pride
in themselves. Just a little. And for starters Africa should bring down
that edifice from Beijing. His excellency Paul Kagame, the assembly chair
has shown a lot of independent in his thinking. He should champion the
demolition, and look for other African bred solution for a new building.
>From Carthage to Maseru, Nouakchott to Mogadishu, we must have competence
to stamp our feet on the ground. Show we mean business. There is no way we
can achieve vision 2063 while we are slaves. $200m is a tinny sum that
cannot even get into the balance sheet of some African countries.

On Jan 30, 2018 3:16 AM, "Ali Hussein via kictanet" <