[kictanet] World's biggest ever digital currency 'theft'

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Sun Jan 28 18:11:40 EAT 2018

Lesson:-

That we are not safe anywhere from thieves? :-)

Seriously though one of the fundamental flaws of cryptocurrencies is that once you have been liberated from your cryptos you have no recourse. This is a design flaw that we are all hoping will be resolved. Sooner rather than later.

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad