[kictanet] Fraud at KENIC?

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at kictanet.or.ke
Fri Jan 26 16:37:45 EAT 2018

@Ngigi

You are so on point! I hope KENIC takes your suggestions seriously as
they prepare for round two. I particularly like your second point on
weeding out bots. Like in all auctions in this country, there needs to
be a refundable deposit.

Thanks Sydney for raising these concerns. I believe the discussions
have shown KENIC where the gaps are, and the second round will not
experience these challenges.

Best regards

Githaiga, Grace