[kictanet] Fraud at KENIC?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 13:10:34 EAT 2018

Hi Sidney,

Many thanks, i know your intention was good but i just wanted to highlight
the need to safeguard personal data even as we dig deep to ascertain
issues. I consider this a healthy debate and we are learning from each
other. Unfortunately someone may misuse the data which was being used for a
good purpose.

Best Regards