[kictanet] Fraud at KENIC?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Jan 26 12:06:05 EAT 2018

Abdalla

Thanks for the prompt response.

As a person who personally bid for a number of Premium Domains I'm
gratified that you are taking measures to weed out Bots from the system.
This is good.

I'm eagerly awaiting for ROUND II! :-)

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.