[kictanet] To save CA from bullies, restore its autonomy and independence

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Jan 24 19:50:45 EAT 2018

@Kevin

Indeed.

A point of clarification. There is no letter of the law that gives powers
to a ministry to request monies from their agencies without due process.
Otherwise we might as well not have a board that provides guidance and
policy to management. Boards have a FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY to act in the
best interest of the agencies they have been appointed to. Through them we,
the People of Kenya, exercise our sovereign right.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.