[kictanet] Freedom Online in Kenya's 2017 Election

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Wed Jan 24 18:08:11 EAT 2018

Julius

Couldn’t agree more. Here’s a Delloite paper on cyber security in relation to Audit committees.

https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/za/Documents/risk/za_Cybersecurity_Thechanging_role_of_the_Audit_Committee_and_Internal_Audit_Revised.pdf

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad