[kictanet] Fraud at KENIC?

Sidney Ochieng sidney.ochieng at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:23:00 EAT 2018

Look forward to reading it. You should consider circulating it widely as
this PDF is been shared in other forums as well

On 24 January 2018 at 15:06, ceo via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke
> wrote:

> Dear Sidney,
>
> I have read your email.
>
> I am preparing a detailed response to the allegations you have raised.
>
> As Barrack has stated, it seems you have been misinformed on how the
> process conducted.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Abdalla
>

> On Jan 24, 2018 2:03 PM, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <
>

> > Hi Sidney,
> >
> > There is a lot of misinformation and disinformation regarding this
> issue. I have been involved in such processes locally and across the border
> and most often this is the outcome of domain auction processes especially
> where premium domains are concerned. As is the case in the domain name
> industry, software is used to conduct auctions once the necessary policies
> have been put in place. Auctions such as these ellicit global interest
> including mischievous characters who are a handfull to deal with from a
> policy and technical perspective. Even the most advanced and technically
> equipped companies around the world are caught flatfooted from time to
> time.
> >
> > I would suggest that we debate the issue based on facts and not
> insinuations. Let us also be wary of sour grapes.
> >
> > Best Regards
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 1:27 PM, Sidney Ochieng (princelySid) via
> kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:
>

> >> Listers,
> >> So remember when the domain name system went down? Allegedly there was
> something untoward happening... KENIC has a lot to answer for

> mailman/options/kictanet/otieno.barrack%40gmail.com
> >>
> >> The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform
> >>
> >> KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors
> >>

> > --
> > Barrack O. Otieno
> > +254721325277
> > +254733206359
> > Skype: barrack.otieno
> > PGP ID: 0x2611D86A

> mailman/options/kictanet/sidney.ochieng%40gmail.com

Regards,
Sidney

*Twitter:* @princelySid <https://twitter.com/princelySid> | *Web: *
sidneyochieng.co.ke
*Skype: *sidney.ochieng | *Github:* princelySid
<https://github.com/princelySid>