[kictanet] Kenya : Inside story of why Wangusi’s exit at CA exposes suspicious requests by ministry - Standard Digital News

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 11:04:00 EAT 2018

This is why governments fail to achieve their agenda, when they start
taking institutions and the very  public they serve for granted (animal
farm syndrome), this is 20th Century behaviour that cannot survive in the
present century. Anyway every man has his time and chance.

Reagrds

On 24 Jan 2018 10:57, "Joseph McDonald via kictanet" <