[kictanet] Bitcoin Interview

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 09:49:00 EAT 2018

 @Wakaba,
What is a mwananchi perspective?  I was recently on a panel with policy, business and investor guys and I gave a technical perspective on Blockchain/Bitcoin.  Not exactly sure if its the same thing as a 'mwananchi' view but you can have a look @

 Understanding Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the Kenyan context

|  |  |

|  |
Understanding Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the Kenyan context

What is cryptocurrency and why all the buzz about Bitcoin? Debarl Inea speaks to five IT experts to demystify th...

walu.